HOW HOCATT Therapy WORKS
HOCATT treatment, a cutting-edge transdermal ozone therapy, operates through a unique and multi-faceted process. The steam sauna gradually heats to a comfortable temperature, and carbon dioxide gas (carbonic acid) is infused into the sauna, which effectively opens up circulation to the skin. The carbon dioxide is then removed, making way for the infusion of ozone gas. As the heat and carbon dioxide facilitate improved circulation, the ozone gas is absorbed through the skin into the general circulation, promoting wound healing.
HOCATT treatment also includes infrared therapy, where gentle steam fills the sauna as Photon infrared light deeply penetrates the skin to promote increased blood flow and circulation. The Photon infrared light effectively dilates small blood and lymphatic vessels, disrupting painful inflammatory cycles, resulting in enhanced circulation which fosters accelerated healing and offers much-needed pain relief.
In just 30-minute sessions, HOCATT treatments deliver a combination of technologies perfectly sequenced to boost energy and detoxify the body down to the cellular level. Experts note HOCATT provides the fastest, easiest and most effective detox available.
HOCATT therapy can help with a range of health issues, as well as boost athletic performance or serve as a preventative and detoxifying health measure.
Health Benefits of HOCATT Therapy:
- Whole Body Detox
- Stimulates the Immune System and Speeds Healing
- Increases Energy
- Improves Circulation, Especially in Lower Extremities
- Deactivates Viruses, Bacteria, Yeast, Fungi, Parasites and Protozoa
- Normalize Hormone and Enzyme Production
- Dissolution of Malignant Tumors
- Improve Brain Function and Memory
- Improves Blood Flow and Decreases Blood Pressure
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Relaxes Muscles and Mind
- Reduces Hypertension
- Increases Oxygen, Slowing Aging
- Burn up to 30% More Calories with Passive exercise
- Enhances Lung Function and O2 Absorption
- Reduces Edema in Capillary Cells
- Reduces Pain
- Improves Organ Functions
- Improves Endurance and Stamina
- Reduces Swelling and Inflammation from Injuries
HOCATT therapy has been used to improve symptoms for a variety of conditions:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Issues
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Ocular Issues
- Skin Conditions
HOCATT Appointment Instructions:
To help achieve optimal HOCATT therapy results, we ask patients to avoid applying lotions, creams, and oils to their skin prior to their appointment. We ask all patients with appointments to avoid wearing perfumes, aftershaves or scented personal care products to preserve the healing environment of our unit and to experience the full benefits of HOCATT without interference from fumes or absorption of chemicals into the skin.